Going to the gym, men in locker room not wearing clothes. Okay for a male to fantasize about that?

I m 27 years old xxxx.. I moved to xxxx few months back. I am always regular to gym. Here in locker room, it was weird all boys and men wore no clothes and casual. Never experienced something like that in xxxx. Now problem is the entire scene makes me feel good and I get an hard immediately. All this around me registers in my mind and I seem to be enjoying it. I think of the guys I see in gym while doing self pleasure too these days. Is this ok...
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012
Hi xxxx , enjoy your time their but just remember never break your boundries, that make you safe and don't cross others boundries too. I think you are young too , just don't harm too much to your penis skin some time your penis need little rest too. So work out harder, enjoy best, study like best. Be safe their. Bye.