Going to chiropractor, worked on neck twice to order equilibrium, face looks bumpy and deformed. Why ?

Was going to chiropractor .he only worked on my neck twice but it seemed to order my equilibrium . The next day or two I had a fall. I had two neck adjustments. The first resulted in a fall out of bed when I got my feet caught up in the covers as I was trying to get out of bed to go to the bathroom . I was asleep and never realized what had happened until I rolled out of bed and hit my cheek on my nightstand . Woke to a swollen face and black eye. Two days latter the chiropractor adjusted my neck again and neither of us put the adjustment together with the fall. The first fall hit just under my check bone the second day I fell the second step of a back patio where I saw a vine growing in the grate of air conditioner , looked to my oft at a garden and as I looked over my left shoulder , my feet were not. On balance on the steps and I immediately fell to my right and hit my head on the corner of ac. It hit on bone just from the outer edge of my eye on the bone and dangerously close to my temple!!!! Had xray . Of my head it showed nothing. My face looks deformed bumpy , when I had sinus infection my face felt like it was throbbing in these places . Do I need to see a plastic surgeon ? How could my chiropractor set such an equilibrium problem? AAAA
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012