Going through pre menopause with night sweats, rapid heart beats, missed periods, tiredness. Right symptoms of something else?

I M 43 , HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH PRE MENOPAUSE .. I m NOT sure of the symptoms you can have. I have had night sweats and my heart is beating fast. .. Ive never had migraines and had one a week ago.. I have skipped my period this month, Having lower stomach pains, and Nausea . Frequent urination .. is this a symptom of pre menopause , or could there be other heath factors I need to be concerned about.. I am having some indigestion and extreme tiredness.. any advise would help... Thank you .. Tabitha
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013