Going through perimenopause. Night sweats, hot flashes and headache. Advice?

Hello. I am 49 years old,and had a partial hysterectomy 4 years ago. I was left with 1 overy. I am going through peri menopause and experiencing awful night sweats and hot flashes, as well as headaches . I have exercised my whole life and consider my self in good shape. I am under the understanding that keeping up this routine is good to help with the hot flashes. However, when I am on the treadmill it brings on hotflashes to the point of almost passing out. Is this normal?? I don t want to discontinue my exercise routine so what can I do ??..Thanks for your time..
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012