Going through miscarriage. Suffering from bloating and depression. Normal? How long will it last?

I am going through a miscarriage and although I am still waiting for the current hcg levels and don t know how far along my pregnancy was, I am suffering two very extreme symptoms. The first is EXTREME bloating the point where, suddenly 4-5 days ago when this started, it was noticeable and pregnant looking . My question is: is this normal? And, how long might this possibly last? My second question is regarding EXTREME depression I am feeling. I am reading this is normal, but I feel a huge sense of apathy and unexplainable sadness. My partner and I were not trying to conceive so I m not sure why the loss is feeling so great. Any thoughts? Comments, suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013