Going through menopause, have period after a year, on Plavix for stents in heart. Does this medication cause heavy bleeding?

I am a 53 yr old woman who is currently going through menopause the past 2 years or so. My last period was over a year ago and just this morning got my period. Last June 2012 I had to have 2 stents put into my descending heart artery and since then have been on Plavix....My question is, does this medication cause large clots and severly heavy bleeding? I have always had a pretty normal to heavy period, but this is so, so much heavier and pretty concerning to me. Thank you - Adele
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer