Going through menopause, fat build up around abs, thighs, increase in diet. Diet plan?

I am 48 yrs of age, having a sedentary lifestyle though I do a job. Am going through menopause but do not face the problem of night sweats or hot flashes. My problem is the fat which is building around my abs, hips & thighs. My weight has increased tremendously. I am 5 4 & should weigh at least 60 kgs but am 90kgs. I would like some info on what all I should eat (that s the diet plan ) and what exercises without equipment should I do b coz due to the fat build up I am too lazy to exercise though I very much want to as I am not able to fit in my old clothes.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer