Going through menopause, detected with high BP, on MetpureAM, have uneasiness, difficulty in sleeping. Advice?

i am 43 year old female and going thru menopuse. I got high bp 210/120 and then 195/100. i was diognosed for hypertension . since last 17 days i am taking Metpure AM 5. However I still do not feel at ease. tonight my BP was 145/100 with pulse 90. I do not get normal sleep. one of physician recommended following drug today : Amlosafe AT : 1 TAb n morning. Lacilatone 50 : 1/2 tab in morning Trica 0.25 : 1 Tab at night. Seek your opinion. my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012