Going through menopause. Having anxiety, mood swings, hot flashes. Diabetic, left arm pain. Reason?

Hi, I am a 48 year old women who is going through menopause . I have had a problem with anxiety and mood swings for the past month or two now. It seems to be more bothersome then the hot flashes. I also have type II diabetes and my sugars are usually very under control. (14 day average of 5.8) My sugars have been out of control for about 2 to 3 weeks now., going anywhere from 14.5, 12.7, 5.8, 8.6...etc. They re all over the place. I seem to be under a great amount of stress lately and have been getting some pain in my left arm . This pain actually woke me up one night. Now, I m getting this strange fluttering in the upper back chest area on the left side. This has been coming and going about every 5 minutes and has been going on for about 45 minutes now. What could this be.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013