Going through menopause. Feeling hot inside the body. Nausea and dizziness. Any thoughts?

Hello I am 56 going thru menopause and constantly overheated. I don t mean hot flashes or flushing. I am just always hot on the inside. My skin will feel cold even blotchy but still feel overheated. When I do minor activities around the house I get even warmer almost nauseous. I dropped out of exercise class as I would get dizzy and seriously nauseated to the point of running out to throw up. Any thoughts please. Donna
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013