Going through menopause. Feeling dizzy, unable to stand, weak, face swollen. Why?

Hi, I am 51 years old woman and I suffered a lot on my menopause? Just this month when my monthly period stop completely.. but i still feel very bad. I feel so dizzy that sometimes i think i woudnt recover from it. I cannot stand up and feel so weak and hot. I had a medicine prescribe to take whenever I feel dizzy for the also find out that i have a high blood sugar 113. My question is that why i feel so much dizzy and i feel like im dieying and my family says that my face start to get swollen and even if i didnt eat much i put kilo. i look healthy outside but so sick inside. please tell me why im so dizzy and my face get swollen?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013