Going through gradual detoxification from methadone. Suffer from withdrawal symptoms. Any suggestions regarding vitamin intake?

I was on methadone for approx 12 years. I have recently gone through a gradual detox of 1ml per day from when I got down to 10ml. I was successful in coming off the methadone but have been suffering minor withdrawal symptoms for the last 18 days. This has been going on while I have been on a course of Lofexidine, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, and Prozac which I have taken for a number of years. I have tried to detox off the Lofexidine twice now, but each time my symptoms come back in a big way and I need to start taking Diazapam to calm me down and to help with my sleep pattern. Subsequently I keep needing to get my dose of Lofexidine put back up. I would like to know if it is okay to carry on with the Lofexidine treatment as I have been on it for 26 days now and although it seems to help with my symptoms, I Don't like it's side effects that it gives me. I would like to know what your opinion is of Lofexidine as part of my treatment, whether it would be a good idea to start taking any vitamins, etc, although I am eating quite well and drinking a lot of water. I am wondering how long I can keep this up for as I have read that withdrawal symptoms from methadone can last between 30 to 60 days.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013