Going through follicular scan, taking HCG injections. Having pain in lower abdomen. Is it normal ?

Hello I am having 28 days mens cycle.i am going through the process of follicular scan..Firstly i visted on 10 th day of my cycle then the right overy shows 16 mm follicle and left was 12 mm.then again i visited on 14th day at that time rt shows 19mm and left 14mm,dr prescribed me to take an HCG 5000 mu injection .my q is on every cycle when my follicle get raptued then i get some pain in lower pain and in this cycle i fell the same pain on my day 10th.So i think my folicle get raptured on 10th day.So is it posiible after taking the HCG injection to rapture the fillicle again if it happen so on day 10th?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013