Going in for inter-relationship within family. Any treatment or medication required to avoid future health issues in our baby?

I m newly engaged to my Dad s sister s daughter, which is inter-relationship within family relation. Before we inter-course should we take any medicine or treatment to avoid health issues on our baby in future. Because, few are advising to take consult doctor n take necessary medicine before the intercourse. Is it true n really required, if yes, pls suggest how to go further.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012