Going for follicular study, taking injection, no rupture. Reason and cure?

Dear Sir,

I am going for follicular study for 15 days. 3 days ago we went to scan and she said that one is 18mm and another one is 16mm, so she has given an injection for rupture.. we waited two days but its not ruptured.... yesterday was in my follicular study she said that my left 2 ovaries thickness is 9 mm and one is 29*14mm and another one is and 18*13mm.. so again she has given one more injection.. why it is not ruptured.. please let me know.. i have already one baby.. and did laproscopy for pco before baby born...please give me your answer... i may very thankful to you.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013