Going for IUI, taken Ferto and Pregynova. Want to know success rate of IUI

Hi there..,i am a female of 32 years old and 164cm in height and have been trying to concieve for past one year naturally , with no success..Now , i came to know that my husband has varicocele with low sperm count and motility ..So dr suggest us to go for IUI ..She gave me Ferto Mid-50 starting from third to 7th day of my cycle and also advised me to take pregynova 1mg from third day to twelveth day of my cycle...i know that ferto mid-50 is for super ovulation but really dont have any idea about pregynova 1mg..and i also want to know the success rate of iui as my husband has 35 million sperm count and 15% motility...Hoping a reply from you..thanks
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012