Goes to pain management due to severe pain after hip replacement, UT results stead positive. What could cause this?

My son 39 goes to pain management due to severe pain after two complete hip replacements last year. We went yesterday and they tested his urine. He the stead positive for methadone. He has never taken this. I have control of pain med and keep under lock and key. He takes Advil pm at night because pain meds don't help much. He takes bus par , reaper dal, celesta Prilosec, amitriptyline, Lipitor , and narco for pain. Can any of these cause positive ursine?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013