Go for a sperm donor? What are the things to hold in mind? Or is IUI better?

hello dis is farah here..m married since 9 years but still didnt conceive.. all my reports are normal m 26 years old but my husband have nill sperms v treid our best n went through all treatments but every whr get failure all doctors said if have 0 sperms n 0 motility he cant b father ... so after all v desided to go with donor sperms v both r agreed n happy with dis desision but m scared of going with a unknwn donor hw could b hiz background n features, is there any solution or private sperm donor hospitals in banglore whr v can do iui with our choice of sperms ...... plz let me knw soon thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012