Glycocelated heamoglobin 7.6%, average of 3 month is 167. Diabetic, on glycomet gp. Do I need another tablet to control ?

I got my glycocelated heamoglobin at 7.6%, average of last three months is 167. I am a diabetic patient from last 15 years and am taking glycomet gp1 in the morning and gp2 in the night with pioglitazine 7.5 a day. Do i need to add any other tablet for getting under control. I walk daily nearly 4 kms. but at a normal pace. I am also a hypertension patient and taking telsartan AM in the morning and ramipril 2.5 mg in the night. Pls help me. AAAAA My e-mail address is YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012