Gluten intolerance, have muscle twitches over body, pounding pulsation around neck, pale and narrow stools, stopped vitamin intake. Cause?

I am a 27 year old female with gluten intolerance. I have been taking multivitamin tablets along wtih Ginseng and Ginkgo Biloba with Vitamin B and also a hair supplement that contains Zince and B Vitamins . Since completely going off Gluten ( 7 days now), I developed muscle twitch which was initially around the eye area which has spread to all over the body now. I also feel a pounding pulsation in random areas on my body but especially in the left side of the neck. I am also passing pale narrow stools since 4 days and rather frequent. I have stopped all the vitamin supplements 2 days ago to make sure that this was not caused due to excess intake of Vitamin B s. I have a history of PCOD.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012