Glucose fasting, S.Cholesterol,S. Triglycerides, LDL Cholesterol, HDL Cholesterol, ECG and TMT, high BP, Aten D, pain to left side of chest. Heart attack?

Hi, My age is 33 years/ My Glucose fasting 113. S. Cholesterol is 166 mg/dl, S. Triglycerides is 276mg/dl, S. LDL Cholesterol is 79.3mg/dl, VLDL Ch. is 55.38 mg/dl HDL Cholesterol is 32 mg/dl. I just had a thorough check up, my ECG and TMT are normal and cardiologist told me everything is normal . i am having the high BP problem form the last 6 years taking Aten D the prescribed medicine. sometimes i m fealing some little pain like pinching in to the left side of my the same my docter says my ECG IS NORMAL...Now i am very scared that i ll have a heart attack OR father age 65 having heart problem & diabetes...... i am confused about my condition. please help me with this, i am scared and confused. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012