Gloxi effective in enhancing height

Is Gloxi effective in enhancing height ? I m 16 years old (Girl) and the members of my family are tall . . the oldest (Girl) is 5 6(17 yrs old) , i m 5 3 , my younger brother is 5 9(15 yrs old) and the youngest is 5 4 (she s just 13). . My Dad is 6 1 (51 yrs old) and my mom is 5 5 (48 yrs old ) I felt so little . its so discriminating in my part . I want to try this product but is it effective ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012
Gloxi is a herbal product available as a drink and cream.
Before using this product ask for statistical data from company.
They tell that along with this product go for stretching exercise !
With stretching exercise without taking this type of product, height can be increased !
As you are only 16 years there are all chances of your height to be increased.
Go for height increasing exercises like running, jogging, rope jumping, swimming and cycling.
You are definitely going to get help.
Take high protein diet.
Ok and take care.