Glasses went accidentally in the ear, continuous bleeding since, comes out in trickles. Remedy?

Hello, I tickled my brother s ear - while he was sleeping , he reacted and somehow a longer length of the glasses went in and caused damage....i think we@e looking at a length of between 4-8cm here...from the pain he described to have and now he has been bleeding for over 2 hours.......its coming out in trickles he said..just like when u have some water stuck in your ear for a while and then it resolves maybe after series of yawning....I m really concerned cause its all my fault
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012