Glare in the eye after getting retinal photography and glaucoma test. Do I have a sphincter problem?

3 weeks ago I had optimap, retinal photography, glacoma test. test where done one after another and quickly. I wasn t dialated. ever since I;ve been having glare from lights exspecially headlights and streetlights, I;ve put drops in for dry eyes but nothing will take the glare at night away.. all happened after these exams. could those machines caused me to have pupil dialator or sphinter problems?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013