Glans, foreskin producing layer of white, dry, flaky build up. Burns durin g erection. What could it be?

Hi, I have, for months now, been dealing with the following problem. My glans and foreskin are producing a layer of white dry build up. It looks dry and flaky. Also it burns when I get an erection and sex is painful but not in a hurt kind of way but a burning sensation. It feels like the glans is being stretched, as if the skin is ripping. After erection my glans looks blemished with red spots. They go away for the most part but the foreskin behind my glans seems to be ripped. I can t tell with certainty but it looks that way. I know the white build up isn t shmegma. I know what that is. But this build up happens rather quickly and its very sticky. After washing with soap it doesn t all go away. I still have some on my glans. Also after I wash it all off, my glans is redder and it looks as if my skins has peeled some. what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013