Glands in shoulder, body pain, taken pain killer and antibiotics, not cured. What should be done?

Hi, i from pakistan, i want to ask a question about my wife s prblem,who is 26year old. there is some little ( soft tissue ) Glands,in hir right shoulders from 1 years, these glands has 1cm dia, we have some tests reports & Xras. by these glands,She feel very pain in whole body, we have checked by some specilist but they sad that there is no Problem. they suggest some pain killer or Antibiotics , we have used but nothing change. please tell me its solution, thanks Afzaal Ahmad Pakistan 0092-302-611-9979
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012