For many years I have been giving people & objects electric shocks. Literally everything or anyone I touch. But very recently it has become much worse, to the point of blowing things up. For example, I touched my phone last week & it instantly blew. There was a slight hiss, a crackle sound, then I heard what I can only describe as a low light saber sound in my ears which was accompanied by what felt like a thick wind of some kind go over me. There was a small spark & it blew my phone. This has also happened to my hair dryer & my toaster when i touched them. Why is this happening to me?. And what can I do to stop it?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012