Giving birth by cesarean section. I am pregnant and depressed, wanted a vaginal delivery. What to do?

I previously had a emergency c-section with my son who is now 4 an I m 32 weeks pregnant with my daughter, I did not want a csection for either child but since my son was born by c-section my daughter automatically has to also. It has put me in a depression the cloer it gets to delivery because all I ever wanted was a vagional delivery. What can I do because I know my depression effects the baby? Candice
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012