Giving Sinarest to child. Also prescribed Teddycoff. Can be taken together?

my duaghter is three year old doctor gave tedykoff lx which contains promethazine hydrocloride and pholcodine syrup. i have been giving her sinarest af containing phenylephrine hydrocloride with clorpheniramine maleate with sodium citrate syrup. i visited doctor for persistent cought for past two days for my daughter who prescribed tedykoff and i forgot to tell him about sinarest af. do i need to give it now also. can be taken with tedykoff ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013