Giving Neurofen, Calpol for high temp, sore stomach, foul smelling breath. Treatment ?

My 8 year old girl has a high temp from Wednesday and I can only control it with neurofen and calpol. She has a sore tummy just below her belly button and at the right hand side of her tummy. She also has a foul smelling breath. Around 12 noon yesterday I noticed her feet were like a blue colour. I phoned the local children's hospital and they said NOT to bring her down, but I'm not content . She is sick and I think the temperature is going on too long. I fear the bacteria could enter her bloodstream if she doesn't get something to treat the problem.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013