Given tumor melting dosage. Headache, nose bleed, serious? What stage is it?

Dr. I m from srilanka. my wife have a brain cancer . we think that. now she admit in srilanka Ayurveda hospital at matara. that hospital doctors gave to her that tumor melting dosage. but she had a headache , nose blooding , mouth blooding. is that serious problem doctor ? her hair also outing. what is that brain tumor stage ? actually we want to know is it brain cancer ? that s the way we admit her to hospital. (she had a headache ,nose blooding mouth blooding her hair also outing). this is the problem to admit to her hospital
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012