Given nutramigen. Child developed cradle cap, skin rashes, fever and vomiting. On similac sensitive and hydrocortisone cream 1. Rashes spreading

My 3 month old baby girl develop cradle cap and a skin rash at 5 weeks. When she was born she was on Enfamil Premium but that caused her a lot of gas, then we switched to Nutrimagen at 3 weeks. The rash started while on this soy based formula. While on Nutrimagen my baby girl vomited excessively and still had the gas. So the dr. Switched to Similac Sensitive where now the spit up is better and the gas is better, but not the rash. We are using hydrocortisone cream 1 but it seems as though is is not working. Rash is on her face and has spread to her neck , back,stomach, arms, thighs and diaper area. Just recently she has had a low grade fever in last 24 hours of 100.1
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012