Given measles vaccination to baby, loose stools, perspiring, vomiting. Please advise

hi, my baby has just completed 9 mths, last wednesday we gave her the measles vaccination , her doc informed us that in a few days (b/w 4 days to a week) she may develop mild fever and a rash ) but on the 4th day she did look a lil off colour...she threw up her morning feed.... after a day once again she threw up her morning feed..but later in the day she started having loose-waterish stools , smelly ones , she s prespiring on her head... we narrowed it down to the vaccination, but i knew something was not right i called up her doc..he told to statrt her on nutriline-b 5 ml twice a day, to give her plenty of give the med for 3 days and then to check back..we also noticed a tooth in the lowed front of her mouth....pls consumption is normal.... 3 times food with breast fed milk and plenty of water..
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012