Given expired medicine, panadol. Given milk. What can go wrong?

Hi, I have unfortunately given my 8 year old son out of date panadol. I am still stuck in 2012, and hence when grabbed the bottle in a packet and saw the expiry date was 2/ 2012, thought was just still in date, but didn t occurr to me its now actually 2013. I had given him 5 mills (noticed discoloration and checked date, but still thought was in date as was thinking 2012). I then realised (before giving the other side of the 2.5ml spoon), I was a year out of touch, and hence a year out of date! I have given him the other half of the dose (2.5ml) from a new in date bottle. the old bottle actually came home from school december 2012, and hence I placed in the medicine cabinet upon its collection. I gave him a glass of milk following to hopefully keep any nausea etc at bay! Many thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013