Given cocodamol tablets to treat elbow pain. Had chest tightness, dizziness and collapsed. Taken tramadol. Can wrong cocodamol dose cause this collapse?

I was given 2 CoCodamol tablets by my local hospital Triage nurse in A&E yesterday afternoon to treat elbow pain, i have had CoCodamol before. Within less than an hour i had major tightness of chest,severe sweating, dizziness and was ready to collapse. I informed the nurse and was taken straight through to a bed in A&E were i was hooked up to machinery and given 2 Tramadol tablets.I had a further 3 episodes of this nature until things settled down by this time i was seriously spaced out. I was admitted for the night and had a blood test at 4am this morning to check that i had,nt had any form of heart attack . Before being admitted i was given not only numerous test but also chest X rays. Upon my discharge this morning the only conclusion was that they had given me the wrong dose of CoCodamol and this is what brought on the attacks. All this for a sore arm . My question is, is it possible that CoCodamol can bring on such attacks and how does Tramadol react with CoCodamol??
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012