Given clomid due to irregular periods. How can I improve my chances of pregnancy?

hi my question is what can I do to improve my chance of getting pregnant ?my period is irregular however I reasonly had hormon level checked and it turn out normal. one of my tube is blocked due to mc a year ago . any other test the doctor took came out not in stress at all. my doctor dont want give me clomid he think I should wait.but I been trying to convieve four years .other info....reasonly missing period for two and half month my left side which is [blockedside) is swollen and lil disconfortable and I been spotting few days on and only 26yrs. what should I do any advice ?pls help
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012