Given anthrax and small pox vaccine. Why do I vomit after alcohol? Will side effects leave?

Hi, I was in the military and was given the anthrax vaccine and smallpox vaccine . During the deployment we were not allowed to drink alcohol, but upon returning I found that after one drink I would get a headache and eventually vomit . I was not the only one this happened to, and was told it may be a side effect of the anthrax vaccine. Eight years later this is still the case. Is this even possible that it is a side effect, and if so does it mean that something larger may occur from it.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012