Given Neodipar as might develop insulin resistant diabetes or PCO, trying to lose weight gained during pregnancy. Solution ?

I have been given neodipar 250mg with the speculation that I might develop insuin resistant diabetes or PCO . I have delivered my first child 5 months back and my weight exceeds from 90kg to 128kg during pregnancy. now I am also trying to loose weight. my endocrinologst asked me to start neodipar 250mg. will it help in loosing wieght? and my other problems? one more thing my serum insulin level came out to be 56.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013