Given Magnapen for sinuitis, had liver reaction to Augmentin. Will antibiotics help ?

I have been given magnapen for sinuitis ( face pain green mucus following bout of laryngitis ) I previously had a liver reaction to Augmentin but had penicillin V 8 years later and was fine. I am alarmed to read that flucloxacillin is implicated too more often in hepatic injury thatn other penicillins. I think I will stop taking given that I ve read most sinusitis doesn t resolve with antibiotics? I am female 52 otherwise in good health
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013