Given HCG shot. On duphaston. Why do I have brown discharge? Is it period?

I have been going through monitoring the last month. I was given an hCG shot on 6th Sept after which we had sex for 3 days.On 10th Sept, the doctor checked that I have ovulated.I was given Duphaston 10mg for 15 days after that (twice a day).I took the last pill of duphaston on 25th night and from 27th morning onwards, I am having pain in my stomach,similar to menstrual pain.However, the discharge is brown in color and slimy in appearance,Today also I am having that brown discharge along with some red ones.Can I be pregnant or is it just normal period ?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012