Give me your advices, how to become fat ?

computer professional. I'm very thin like a skeleton. I wish to become fat in 3 months. Give me your advices. Age : 24 Weight : 50Kg Height : 170
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Your BMI is 17.2kg/m2.The recommended BMI is 19-25 .Your Ideal weight should be 58-60kgs. Little planning and attention to good nutrition can help you gain weight. Diet should consist of 60%-70% carbohydrates, 10%-15% protein, and a small amount of fat. Have meals with the right balance of proteins, carbohydrates, and the right kinds of fat (such as unsaturated and monounsaturated fats, olive oil, canola oil, pistachios, almonds and walnuts). Eat foods higher in calories, vitamins, and minerals, as opposed to higher in fat or sugar. Pack more nutritious calories in each serving. For example, you may add grated cooked eggs to mashed potatoes, ground chicken to soups and gravies, cheese, eggs, and soups, and nonfat dried milk in soups, milkshakes, and mashed potatoes. If you get too full too fast, try having more high-calorie foods or slices of foods as opposed to consuming the whole thing. With moderation, you may add in good fat sources to meals such as nuts, and fatty fish (salmon and mackerel). Limit drinking beverages to a half-hour before and after a meal. Drink mixed juices (apple/berry, peach/orange/banana as opposed to one juice beverages) for a higher calorie intake. Snack in between meals. Nuts, dried fruits, and yogurt are good options, but it's also important to find nutritious foods that you will enjoy. Have a nutritious snack before bedtime, such as a peanut butter sandwich, dry fruit chikkies, and multicereal biscuits.