Give me suggestion in Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP)

my17 yrs old daughter had suffered from ITP and now she is ok.she was diagnosed on 23.04.10 .She was administered immunoglobulin 15gm on 24.04.10 15gm on 25.04.10 and prednisolone 40mg for one week and then tapered to nil on 28.05.10 on weekely basis and then 5mg for 03 alternate days. Her platelet count was 20000 on 23.04.10, 5000 on on 25.04.10, 60000 on 26.04.10 and then 150000 on28.04.10, which shoot up to 300000 and then fluctuated between 150000 to 200000. At present it is 199000. please tell me the chances of occurance and precautions to be taken, also about her general health.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jun 2010