Give me some ideas by which i can grow height and what diet should be taken ?

I want to grow height even at the age of 19 Doctor i am charan and i am 19 years old i am 5 3 and i do exercise daily. I do skipping thrice a day and i go to gym and do cycling and stretching exercises daily but still i am not growing. I don't know the perfect diet what should be i want to take a perfect diet .From my friends i got an information that boys can crow upto 21 years and i also read many articles in Internet and everything says a good diet with good exercise is more important to grow a good height even at the age of 19 years.So,doctor please suggest me some ideas by which i can grow height and also tell me what diet should be taken.thank you doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you are right that the height of male grows upto 21 years so even yours will grow.The height of a person depends and is always in proportion to the height of his parents so your height will be like your parents as it is genetic.Also please understand that the gorwth takes place in spurts during the growing years so even you will grow.Please continue exercise and healthy diet and you will grow till 21 yrs of age.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Manohar Babu KV's  Response

Normally boys stop growing by 15 - 16 years.
In your case it is unlikelly to grow once your physiological age is more than 19 years.
now a days we do lenghthening surgeries of the legs. you can get more information below

Dr Manohar Babu KV
Consultant Pediatric Orthopaedics and Deformity Correction
Apollo Hospitals