Give a high dosage of gupisone to child? Has cold and rapid heart rate. Suggest?

hi I would like to ask about gupisone 5 mg tablet prescribed by peditrician doctor to my 8 yrs old daughter the doctor had prescribed to have 7 tablets at a time once in a day for 4 daysmy question is wheter its ok to give 7 tablets at a time to 7-8 yrs old child plz clear my doubt this tablet was given bcoz she is suferring from heavy cold due to which she couldnt able to breathe plus her heart beat is fast the doctor had naubalize her 5 times after every 15 mnts. i hope to recv me my answer soon on my mail YYYY@YYYY with thanks nadim
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012