Girls complains of painful intercourse. This problem is because of me? Masturbates everyday

Hi Doctor, i m a Male age 24 slim. My penis length is 17cm (6.7 inches) with a diamerter of 7cm (2.8 inches). I usually mastubate almost everyday, sometimes 2 round at a time. I don t use to have intercourse wth a girl but not frequent. But whenever i have a sex (with different girls) they normally complain it is painful, i tried different girls but it s same thing. This problem is it from me or from girls? Additional imformtaion: 1. Most of the girl i have intercourse wth them senior me in age, only few are of thesame age. 2. I never have sex wth a girl younger than me
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Your penis size or diameter don't cause this pain as vagina is an elastic muscle to handle any size of penis weather Younger or older girl.
I think the pain is due to pressure you put during the act due to your penile erection .You should try different posture.
This may solve your problem.