Girlfriend suffering from oral herpes 1. Contacted while kissing. Is herpes infection a symptomatic?

I am a male 23 years old. 5 days ago my girlfriend kissed me heavily in my faceand she might have kissed my eye. She suffers from cold sores (oral herpes 1) very seldomly, though she had a cold sore 7 weeks ago that healed completely 5 weeks ago. I am negative for both hsv 1 and hsv 2. I am preocupied that i could have cought ocular herpes from asymptomatic shedding when she kissed me. Today my eyes feel very tired but they were not red or anything. Are primary ocular herpes infections asymptomatic or they ussually present with symptoms? I am concerned that i will get hsv 1 in the eye and go blind. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012