Girlfriend had normal periods. Rubbed penis by widening vagina. Chances of pregnancy?

my girl friend had her period on 13-3-2013(first day of blood stains) and ended on 17-3-2013 which is a normal 5 day periods , we had sex on 21-3-2013. Due to my cozy mood I undressed her and rubbed my penis with her vagina and tried to push my penis into her pussy bt did not entered it because she got some pain. I just rubbed my dick for just 8-10 seconds by widening her vagina and then stopped doing it. I am not sure whether my dick had any precum or cum that time.Is there any chance of getting pregnancy? :(
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Hi,chances of pregnancy depends upon the times had contact with her.if she is in her ovulatory phase then there is full chance of ur girlfriend getting pregnant.also it depends if u have ejaculated.if there was no ejaculation then there is no cha nice that she shud be pregnant