Girl having facial hair. Is there a medication for permanent hair removal?

hi i was wondering since i am a girl and i have facial hair like above my lip and on my cheeks and side burn and i keep having to wax and use hair removal products and to be quit frank iv had enough. so basically i am wondering can i go to the doctors and be proscribe something to remove unwanted hair like a tablet or a special medicine i am only 15 and i don t no why this is happening to me i would love it for you to give me some advice thank you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013