Girl has problem in hand, speech, brother has choreia. Any problem in future?

my son has fallen in love with agirl whose brother suffers from choreia . Isn,t it dangerous for him to marry that lady? I mean the heridatery factor .IS IT POSSIBLE TO FIND OUT IT THROUH ANALYSES? DEAR doctor my son is 35 years old.he wants to mary agirl who has a slight problem in her right hand and also in speech. The thing is that the girl, brother suffers from vivid choreia on left side. What are we to expect if he really marries the girl?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012