Giddiness,numbness in feet every morning,arthritis,knee joint pain

My father who is 74 yrs old is experiencing giddiness along with numbness in the feet every day morning. He does nt have any major illness like blood pressure or diabetes . He has arthritis ( Knee joint pain ) He has undergone nerve conduction test , ear examination and brain scan as suggested by our doctor here in Bangalore.The reports are normal . He is presently having Vertin 8 mg and Stugeron Forte. He is under medication for the past 1 year but still continues to have the symptoms. Kindly advice. Sudhir Bangalore
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012